You Hire. You Train. We Pay.
Get reimbursed up to 50% of the costs to train new employees
CareerSource Pinellas’ On-the-Job Training program helps businesses save money while training promising new hires!
Training program benefits include:
- 50% of wages paid over a training period
- Employer makes all the hiring decisions
- Recruitment & job posting services
- Assistance with candidate pre-screening
- CareerSource Pinellas staff completes all the paperwork
- All resources and services are NO COST!
It’s easy…your business just needs to:
- Agree to provide on the job training for a full time salary or hourly position in one of the positions listed on the 2017-2018 Region 14 Targeted Occupations List
- Intend to retain the trainee, if the trainee is meeting the minimum performance standards required for the position
- Complete the agreement and position information prior to hiring the individual
- Provide pay, time records, and participant updates to receive reimbursement
The OJT Program will pay up to 50% of the individual’s hourly salary for a standard OJT period, to be determined by the coordinator based on salary and standard time for OJT for the position.
EMPLOYERS interested in participating in On-the-Job Training, call Erika Harrell at (727) 608-2414 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOB SEEKERS interested in participating must be WIOA eligible. Visit your nearest CareerSource Pinellas center to speak with a WIOA Representative.