Now that you have finished your online services to include completion of orientation, intake and required forms and acknowledgements, you will need to visit a CareerSource Pinellas location which offers the WT program. Please follow the steps under What’s Next below:
If you have not finished your orientation and required online updates, please sign on to CareerSource Pinellas using the Login link at the top of the page, and follow the instructions on your Customer Portal.
WTP What's Next:
Step 1: Work registration consists of: Completion of orientation and completion of a countable applicant activity.
Step 2: Come into the office which offers the WT program and ask for a Resource Specialist.
CareerSource Pinellas center in St. Petersburg
3420 8th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
CareerSource Pinellas center at Gulf to Bay
2312 Gulf to Bay Blvd
Clearwater, FL 33765
- You will have a choice of 3 employability skills activities.
- If you are enrolled in a Vocational Education program, you will need to submit the enrollment form and education timesheet (see below) for 35 hours completed weekly and signed by an instructor. All of the following information must be included:
- Name, address, and phone of the training institution
- Name of training program
- Begin and end date of the entire training program
- Days and hours you attend classes
- Timesheet will need to include instructor’s signature, title, e-mail address or phone number
- If your school hours are less than the required 35 weekly hours, then ask your CareerSouce Pinellas staff member for a secondary or additional WTP activity.
Step 3: CareerSource Pinellas will advise DCF that you are actively engaged in work registration.
CareerSource Pinellas Activity Forms
- Community Service Agreement - for non-profit or charitable organizations only
- Community Service/Work Experience Time sheet
- Customer Statement
- Education Time Sheet
- Employment Verification Form
- GCF Global Time Sheet
- Off Site Job Search - for use if you are taking courses online at a CareerSource office
- Self Employment Log
- Requesting Assistance for Tuition/Vocational Training through CareerSource Pinellas
- PSTA Disadvantaged Transportation Application
- Pinellas Transportation Disadvantaged Program
Online application and information for 31-day unlimited bus passes for qualified individuals
- Free Cell Phone thru SafeLink
Online application and information for a free cell phone
Link to online 211 Customer access for services and resources in Pinellas County
- Gateway to My DCF ACCESS account
Link to your DCF ACCESS account which requires userID and password to review your case or benefits
*** If you need assistance at anytime, please visit your local CareerSource Pinellas office.